Weight Goal

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bittersweet

Hey y’all! Sorry its been so long since I posted last. It has been crazy around my house. I go tomorrow to take a test for my collage that I want to go to. I'm so nervous!


I weighed in yesterday and I lost 1.5 pounds this week! I did really well. I think I could have lost more, and I say that because I did not eat too good last week. I did OK, but I usually do better. I did, however, exercise every day. I ordered the Biggest Loser workout DVDs, cardio max and power sculpt. For those of you who have not heard about the Biggest Loser on TV, it is a weight loss show/ game show. People come on there to lose weight, but they are also playing for $250,000 dollars. They have challenges they have to win and they are put into teams. Each team has a trainer. I like the show. They always have a live finally and the people always look great. So, I got the DVDs, the trainers form the show do the DVDs. I am getting a really good work out, and I like doing it.

Yesterday was also my pastors last Sunday. He has been my pastor for the past 5 years almost. He is going into missions, and is going to be going to the prisons to preach. I am happy for Him and his family because I know that is what the Lord wants them to do, but I’m going to miss them so much. Yesterday was really hard on our church because we did not want to see them go. His daughters are by best friends, and I know I will see them almost everyday, but its still going to be different. Please keep them in your prayers, they are the Brown Family. Also, keep our Church in your prayers as we find a new pastor.


That’s all for today. Thank y’all for reading, and don’t forget to comment, I love to read them! See y’all next time

2 comments:

Marsheila said...

Marcy I can tell your losing you are looking good. keep up the good work....it was really sad yesterday at church but I know their in gods will with everything and God will send us a pastor that we will love.. I thought after our pastor Bro Brian Durden left I thought thats it we will never have another good pastor and look what God did for us he sent us Bro Ron and I have to say that Bro Ron has been the best. just keep praying God will send us another good one. I love you sweetie

Sis. Julie said...

God is certainly in control!! It was hard leaving Eagles View but also exciting at the same time. We look forward to what God has in store for our family and for the church. Just remember to pray and seek God's will for the next pastor. You'll love the next one too....God puts that in the hearts of the people when the right man is in there.

Love you and proud of you for keeping up with the weight-loss! We miss seeing you too!!