Weight Goal

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my blog, Marcy's walk. I have been thinking about starting one and have prayed about it. I think it will help me to have one. I want a place to come where I can try and encourage people and also to get help from other people, and a place where I can just write about my feelings, kinda like a journal. Just a place to let out my frustrations. I have been keeping a journal, and it does help me to write, so I though I would start a blog and get feedback from other people. I kinda got the idea from a lady who goes to my church, Ms. Julie( Hi Ms. Julie! Hope you don't mind!) She has a blog about her journey while she is loosing weight. I am also battling my weight as well. So, I thought having a blog to come and write about my day and how I did that day would help me stay on track. Well, I think that is all for now. I will post again later on and tell you more about me and my blog.

7 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Well...hello there Marcy and welcome back to the world of blogging. I will add you to my list over at my weight-loss blog and keep up with you from there. Having that blog really has helped me and I am sure it will help you as well. Plus I have ladies that frequent my blog over there and I know they will come visit you as well.

I'm proud of you for what you have accomplished in your weight-loss. Keep it up!!

Pam--in America said...

Nice to meet you, Marcy! I hope that we can be a blessing to each other.

Jessica said...

Hey Marcy! Congrats on the new blog. Look forward to reading your posts.

Love ya,
Jessica

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Marcy,
Julie pointed me to your blog and I'm very glad she did. Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole blog experience. I do and I've made many friends, oh yea and one more, you!!

Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

Marcy good to have you in the blogging world. I pray you get the encouragement you need to just stay fighting for what is right.

Bro Tim

TO BECOME said...

Marcy, thank you for visiting my blog and you are welcome anytime.

I will come again to visit you and I think you will really enjoy blogging. I have made so many really good friends, Sis. Julie being one of my dearest. connie from Texas

Marsheila said...

Hey Marcy it's nice to read your blog and get some encouragement from you hope you had a good week see you sunday.

oh I will add you to my blog too

love you,
marsheila