Weight Goal

Friday, April 18, 2008

Long Time...No Post

Hey y’all, sorry its taken me so long to put up another post. I hope y’all are doing well. It has been a crazy week for me. Savannah, my niece who I watch during the day, has been a handful. I have hade her until 7 or 8 at night this week. I have also been getting things ready for me to start collage. I have had to fill out so many papers, and I have to study for my entrance exam that’s in two weeks. I’m really nervous about that.

Well, my week as far as my diet has been going well. I have not really got to exercise like I have wanted to. I have been eating well, and drinking my water. I am nervous about weighing in on Sunday. I hope and pray that I have not gained. My goal for this week, as far as weight loss, is not gaining. If I loose it will be a plus. So, I guess that is all for now. What about y’all? How are y’all doing this week on your diet. I pray y’all are doing well. Thanks for reading! See y’all next time!

2 comments:

Marsheila said...

Hey Marcy I enjoyed reading your blog I'm glad we all done good at our weigh in this week I pray we all do good next week as well I pray that you pass your entrance exam your smart so you will do good. it's getting late so gotta go for now.ttyl

Sis Marsheila

Sis. Julie said...

I'm proud of you and your results each week. You are going to pass up my total loss amount!! I've been struggling lately...but I'm not giving up. I really need to get back to my walking...that is my problem now.